Monday, October 7, 2013

Conference Weekend

This weekend was great! Kevin finally was able to catch up on some sleep and feels much better. 

Saturday Morning, we woke up, made a breakfast egg casserole and some pancakes and apple juice, watched conference, and napped in between sessions. After the second session, I went to my sister Chelsey's house for a girls craft night with my sisters and mom. It was really fun. We ate chocolate and pizza and some yummy banana cookies that Kaitlin's friend brought. I made Mr&Mrs blocks for our room, Kaitlin made a wreath, Chelsey made some wreath/tag things, my mom made some christmas garland for Chelsey, and Kayla (kaitlins friend) made a cute candy corn holder. I left Mia at home because Kevin decided to stay home to watch Priesthood (He still wasn't feeling too great) and so I only took the baby with me. 

Sunday, we had leftover casserole for breakfast and then watched conference. In between sessions, I made homemade fettuccine Alfredo. After the last session, we decided to head on up to Cascade Springs, which is up the Alpine Loop. It was really pretty, lots of people going up the canyon! Here are pictures of our afternoon out: 









1 comment:

Christene said...

I think you look so good with your eyebrows colored in haha! I was going to suggest it when you posted your makeup tutorial, but I didn't want to seem rude. I have blonde eyebrows as well and I find coloring them in makes my eyes stand out more. Anyways I just wanted to let you know.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...