Wednesday, September 18, 2013

McKay is 8 weeks old?!

My little McKay is 8 weeks old tomorrow. Shut the front door! Its like I blinked my eyes and he was not a newborn anymore. Plus, he eats like crazy so he's so big unlike newborns :) 

McKay is in size 1 diapers
weighs over 11 pounds
wearing size 0-3 month clothing
eats every 2 hours during the day 
sleeps from 8 or 9-3 then from 4-6 or 7 usually. 
loves to be snuggled to sleep
doesn't love tummy time yet
is good in the car if he isn't hungry
takes a bottle great (yay!)
makes a million noises when sleeping (really though, Kevin says it always sounds like McKay is going to pop a blood vessel because he grunts SO much in his sleep)
smiles a lot, but I can never seem to catch it on camera! grr
is such a content, chill baby and puts up with ALOT from his little sister... haha


He really is such a good baby and I LOVE that little chunker so much! We have really enjoyed having him join our family. He is perfect in our eyes and I am so grateful for him. I love you Kk!



4 comments:

Lokodi said...

He's so cute. I love the picture with the two of them together. It looks like Mia had been crying and McKay's expression is so funny. It look like he's saying "hey, what's up" in a real chill kind of voice. Like he knows he's cool. :)

Lindsey

Jen said...

McKay is going to catch up to Mia in size! Cute pictures. I'm sad I haven't seen him much! -Jen

Alex and Becca said...

Ohh I want to just naw on those little cheeks.

The Duke said...

He definitely is a little chunker - and when you do capture that smile, the world will see both deep dimples that melt me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...