Friday, August 9, 2013

more pics from mckay's birth

I love the pictures from his birth. 
I have alot of them and I love looking back at them and seeing all the pics that share the details.. like the room number I was in, his tag on his leg, snuggling with his mommy, his tiny hands.. all the above! So I thought I would share a few more pictures I have from that day. 



My mom took this one. He looks so peaceful! 


I love the cute name signs the nurses make for the babies. 

This picture melts my heart! I love when babies grab your hand. 

The last few were taken by Stacia Klemas Photography. Stacia was in my last ward and we have become really great friends! She takes amazing pictures and for some reason always offers to take pictures of my cute kids. :) I am grateful I have such great pictures that she has taken of Mia and McKay. I love these next pictures. They were not posed. She just came and took pictures of us snuggling! 





look at that spiky hair! 

We sure are loving our McKay. He is a wonderful addition to our family. The second part of the birth will be posted this weekend. I promise! 


3 comments:

The Duke said...

If I were you, I don't think I would put on those top pictures. It will gross people out.
The bottom ones, yes - he is beautiful there.

The Rowlands said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Rowlands said...

You post any and all the pictures you want! He is beautiful and birth is beautiful! It's your blog and you decide. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...