Friday, August 23, 2013

McKay 1 Month


My little McKay is 1 month old already! I can't believe how the time has gone by. 

  • He is such a patient little guy- considering his sister just wants to play with him and hold him all the time! 
  • He seems to be very calm and loves to snuggle (as do all newborns). He still wears size newborn diapers, newborn clothes, and is now weighing 9lbs 2oz.. (gaining two pounds since his birth!) 
  • He loves to eat, and loves to suck on his binky. 
  • He really likes to sleep on his side too (as long as I am watching him I will let him.) 
  • Bath time doesn't seem to be his favorite. He doesn't cry during it but he doesn't act pleased either. 
  • He sleeps in his crib in him and his sisters room. So far that arrangement isn't too bad. 
  • He is a noise maker. Grunts ALL.DAY.LONG. Its so hilarious to me! 
  • He has terrible gas, and if he is fussing I know its because his pants are messy.. 
We have loved having a little boy come to our family! Although I really dont know how to dress boys... Girls are so much more fun to dress! ;) He wears the same few outfits all the time because he is too little for all the 0-3 month stuff we have for him. So although he has gained two pounds already, he still only fits in newborn. It seems normal to have two kids but I wouldn't say it's easy. The only thing that is weird is saying I have 'kids' not just one. We are so blessed to have him as part of our family and we all love him so much. We just can't get enough of his yummy newborn smell, snuggles, noises, and cuteness. 

Happy One Month Mr. Handsome! We love you!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...