Saturday, March 16, 2013

tired

I am so unbelieveably tired today. Wow. And I even got a nap earlier! 

I will blame that on the growing baby in my belly. 

And maybe moving. 

Yesterday my sister in law Wendy and her daughter Aubrey came over to help get a head start on moving! I am not one of those people that likes to wait till the last minute. Especially since Kevin wont be a lot of help since he has school and work. So they came over and we packed all the wall decorations in the bathroom, living room, and kitchen. We also packed up the coat closet and the towels we don't use. It all seems so bare. We also filled in a few nail holes. 

I felt accomplished- thanks to them! My mother in law also came over and sprayed tilex everywhere in our bathroom to get rid of that pesky mold. It worked- and about made me pass out too! Wow, that stuff is strong! I had to go outside before I passed out. 

Today however, Kevin had to work, so Mia and I have been lazy. I did manage to dress her and do her hair super cute. And feed her of course. :) I even took her on a small walk. We are loving this warmer weather. Mia practically begs to be outside these days. Any time the front door opens, she crawls to it as fast as she can to try and sneak outside. She will sit and let me do bubbles forever outside with her on the grass. She loves walks. A girl after my own heart. :) 

baby mister update: I am 20 weeks now. measuring 2 weeks ahead because of where my placenta is lying, which is right in front on top. still 15 pounds under what I started the pregnancy at. today was the first time in months that I havent thrown up. Pure bliss right there. I have some round ligament pain but nothing I can't handle. no new stretch marks yet. baby was sittin right on my bladder last night because I kid you not, I got up 5 times to tinkle. I cant believe I am half way. I am so so so excited to meet this little mister. 

This week has been really fun. Kevin had spring break so we were able to spend every morning/afternoon until 2:30 with him this week!! Normally he is gone at school. He took us girls on a lunch date to Guru's on Thursday. Too bad he hated the dish he got. I got a salad and it was pretty good. He got the terriyaki bowl but it was more like orange zest and no terriyaki. We played outside all week, we ran errands together, and most of all, he let me sleep in. EVERY SINGLE DAY. And, brought me breakfast in bed! I am talking like eggs, french toast, and pancakes kind of breakfasts!! It was amazing. I struck gold marrying him. He takes such good care of us girls. 

Kevin will be home in about an hour and a half, and then we plan to start working on the kitchen. We have so many pans/dishes we don't use. I also am going to pack up all my hair stuff so hopefully no one needs their hair done in the next two weeks! :) 

Now Mia is taking her second nap of the day, and I think its time for me to nap too. 

Real quick- I found this on pinterest from little miss mommas blog. This is EXACTLY what I want to do to Mia and little mister's room!! Same colors, and same ideas. Its seriously so cute, and would be ok for a girls room too in my opinion. 



1 comment:

The Duke said...

You will have a lot of fun decorating your new apartment and I'm sure it will be as cute as the one you have been living in. Let me know if you need more boxes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...