Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Fitting two babies in one bedroom

So I have been trying to decide how I am going to make a two bedroom place work with a boy and girl in the same room. I am one of those weird people that doesn't want the whole room blue or pink.. so I have been looking for a gender neutral way to make the room work for both of them. 

I found some super cute colorful bedding at Ikea, for only 12 dollars!

This bedding will be on the new baby's crib. My client is giving us a small white toddler bed for Mia, so I am thinking of making her a quilt thats a little more girly with the same colors. 

Then, maybe make something like this?

Definitely want to make this- with the colors of the bedding and also paint some wood letters that are their names. 

Then, I plan to make these. These are so so easy to make, and cheap! So I will totally make some. 



Maybe make this too. 

We have a white bookcase in the room that has some pink baskets on it, so I think I will get some colored baskets to make them match. 

Ideas? Do you think that will be ok for girl and boy?


1 comment:

Mike and Adrianne said...

I think that will be great for both boy and girl! Love the ideas

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...