Thursday, March 28, 2013

Easter Egg Hunt/Picnic

My friend Lexy and I put together a little Easter Egg hunt/Picnic for a bunch of kids and their moms yesterday! It was a lot of fun, and we had a great turn out. I am pretty sure there were about 20 kids. Lexy and I knew eachother in high school and then reconnected through blogs/facebook and have been good friends for a while. She has a daughter Hannah that is 17 months, and she is also pregnant with a boy, due in June! 

We both stay home so we figured it would be fun to make a moms play group. We all try to meet once a month. Yesterday, we did an Easter egg Hunt and a picnic! We had sandwiches and drinks, salads, chips, fruit, and veggies. It was a lot of fun. Here are some pictures from the fun day: 







1 comment:

The Duke said...

I love that top picture of all the babies lined up against the wall. It is so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...