Tuesday, January 29, 2013

MiaGirl is 11 months old!



Today is Mia Girl's 11 Month birthday!!!! 
I cannot believe I will have a one year old next month. Its gone by so fast! 
Here are some facts about my Miagirl- 

She weighs a little over 16 pounds. 
She is 28 1/2 inches tall
She wears 6-9 month clothing 
Size 1 shoes
Size 3 diapers
Has 2 teeth, one ready to break through any day
Takes 2 naps
Will walk if she is holding on to her baby stroller/walker
Climbs up the stairs like a champ
loves food. any type of food. 
Sleeps 8 pm to 8:30 am
Can say "Hi" and "Dada" 
Waves hi
Gives high fives
Gives kisses
Signs milk, more, and starting to learn water
Still loves bathtime
Impossible to keep still at church
will mimic your voice if you sing "ahhh" 
She will take her teddy bear and hold it like a baby and pat its bum- no lie

I love this girl so much. She entertains me daily. Shes hilarious, and such a good girl. She loves attention and loves to be around others. 

I love you Mia! You are growing up so fast! 

Love, mommy


1 comment:

The Duke said...

She's just as cute as ever.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...