Friday, October 12, 2012

crafting, hangers, videos

this Mia girl is the cutest thing ever. I cant get enough of her! Her favorite toys seem to be hangers, and anything thats not really a toy. Haha. 


 We had a playdate at the park the other day with some ladies from a moms group I am a part of. these 3 girls are all within a month or two of eachother. Mia is 7 months, E (middle) is 5 months, and P is 8 months. 

This is the new toy of choice too. Kevins snowball thrower. So funny to watch her fling it around. 

I made this cute little bow this morning! Love it! Kevin said she looked like a grandma with her sweater today. haha. 

this girl loves people food. more than milk. She eats baby food 2-3 times a day. We never eat more than 2 cans in one day though. We usually split it up between feedings. 

I organized all my fabric, elastic, hairbows etc. in Mias room on the empty shelf in there this week. It feels good to have it organized!

I moved the sewing/craft desk into her room too so we could get Kevs bike into our room.

I have been crafting up a storm. Making tons of earrings! 

Here are some Christmas bows I am making!


And, this little cheeseball. Gotta love her. 






2 comments:

Alyssa said...

She is growing up so fast!!!

Kaylynn Zoe said...

Love your designated "craft" area - So nice!
I've been on a crafting rampage the past few days as well. I suggest we swap- headband for headband! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...