Sunday, August 5, 2012

Thanksgiving Point Gardens Date

Kevin's work was having an event at Thanksgiving Point yesterday, so we got free tickets to go to the gardens! Mia had been screaming all day, and we all needed to get out of the house. Luckily, Mia likes to be outside and for the most part she was really good while we were there. 

It is the most beautiful place I have ever been. All the different gardens there are amazing! I took a couple of pictures while there, so enjoy! 

our little mia girl, suckin on that binky!

 super pretty waterfalls

they had a garden spot called the secret garden. This was my favorite area. So so beautiful! 


Looking out on the gardens

suckin on those fingers.. poor teething baby!

 love spending time with my man.

these fish were ALL over the place right here. People were feeding them fish food and they were lovin it




here is a funny video of the fish fighting for food

video

it was a great date night and I am so glad we got to go and that Mia was happy while we were there. If you havent been there, you need to go! 


1 comment:

Kira said...

Wow! How fun, I'm glad you got to go have a fun date night. Looks like I may have to put that on my summer bucket list! So pretty! Cute pictures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...