Thursday, June 21, 2012

my almost 4 month old

today was a pretty good day. my friend Michele invited Mia and I to go swimming with her and her daughter Morgan. We decided to go to the Lindon pool, which was so fun! We went around noon and left at 2:30. Mia liked swimming MUCH better this time, and infact, we were in the water almost the whole 2 hours! The water was pretty warm so I think that made it better for her. On the down side, I totally got fried on one spot on my back. I couldn't reach that spot with the sunscreen, and Michele had already gotten in the water so I just figured I would be ok without... no bueno! bad bad idea.. can't wait for kevin to get home to put aloe on it, since I cant freaking reach. 

Mia took a 2 hour nap after we got home. It was awesome. She usually only naps like 20-30 minutes, if I am lucky she will sleep an hour. So swimming must have wore that little one out. 

I forgot to share pictures of all the good thrift store finds I got! remember, I only spent 50 cents EACH on them


On another note, I got another team member in Mary Kay! YAY! So exciting. I have one more looking into it, but we will see if she decides to join or not. :)


Mia is growing up so fast. She will be 4 months old on the 29th, and that seriously makes me so sad. 
Look how small she was when I took her home from the hospital... haha, dont mind her pooping face right there.. or my huge belly at the time.. haha

two weeks old...

 I love this, shes been smiling since day one!



this was when she was a month old I believe... 


I have loved every minute of these last 4 months, even the hard minutes.. like last night for example. :) Here are a few facts about my lil one:

sits in the bumbo super good by herself! 
puts everything in her mouth, pretty sure she is teething since she has a runny nose, and has been more fussy than normal..
she is 11 pounds and 24 inches long
she still wears 0-3 month clothes
she is getting to the point that she doesnt want to be put down. she likes to be held facing outwards to see everything. 
she sleeps from 8:30pm -7 or 8am, eats, goes back to sleep till 9 or 10. 
she HATES The carseat, and the car. with a passion. 
her hair is growing like a weed, and coming in way light
her eyes are soooo light blue, and the most beautiful ones I have ever seen
she officially scratched her self on her face for the very first time two days ago. sad sad day, it bled a tiny bit. her nails grow so fast
she talks ALL The time. infact, we always think she is singing.. haha. she is def going to be a lil singer with all the noises she makes and she tries to mimick music already!
she can take her binky out and put it back in
she smiles HUGE anytime she wakes up from a nap or in the morning when you go get her
she is in size 1 diapers still
she loves rattles!
She cries alot from 7-8. fussy time... 

picture taken on wed june 20

Mia is a joy in our life and we love her so much. Cant believe its been 4 months already. on July 7th, it will be a year since I found out I was pregnant with her. She has been the biggest blessing in my life so far along with my wonderful husband of course. I am however excited for this new stage she will be moving in.. sitting up, eating some solids, giggling more, playing with toys more, crawling... so fun. I am excited to see how she will be as she gets older. 


I love you Mia Jane, you are the best! Thanks for all your snuggles today. :)


3 comments:

The Duke said...

She definitely is growing up with the things she can do. She's still pretty small but I can tell she is developing very well. I love it when she talks to me. I love watching you be a mom.

chelsey said...

She's a cutie pie!

Katie Glade Bagley said...

I tried to leave a comment about a week ago and just realized its not here! Im am idiot with anything computer related. Anyways, I can't believe that Mia is already 4 months old. All your pictures and posts make me so excited to have a cute baby girl soon. Congrats on having such a beautiful baby girl! Hope all is well with you, you look great.
Katie
Oh, what thrift store did you find all the cute stuff at in St. George? We will be in St. George in a few days and want to hit it up :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...