Wednesday, June 6, 2012

i love you because


dear kev, 

i love you because:
you like the grossest toothpaste in the world- orange flavored. but not many people like it, so i give you props for being different. 

i love you because: 
you let me steal all the covers in the middle of the night and then you don't steal them back from me. 

i love you because:
you have crazy dreams that come to life, like the one time you woke up, turned on the light, and told me a bird just pooped on your head. or the time on our honeymoon you said a snake was in the bed. i like this because it makes me laugh.

i love you because: 
you will stay up and talk to me after you get home late from work because it's the only time we have to catch up

i love you because: 
you like left overs. thank goodness, or we would throw lots of food away. 

i love you because: 
you have never raised your voice at me once, and that makes me feel safe and respected.

i love you because: 
you let me rock myself to sleep even though i KNOW it drives you nuts. whatever helps me fall asleep huh!

i love you because: 
washing the car totally makes your day. anytime you are in sorta a bad mood, i can tell you to go wash the car and you will come back happy. haha. 

i love you because:
although you think valentines day is a holiday for the media and you hate it, you will still buy me presents and make it a special day for me because you know i like it. 

i love you because: 
you do the laundry every saturday. i never have to do it!

i love you because: 
every day before you leave for work, you come kiss me goodbye, and then kiss mia goodbye. you love your girls. 

i love you because: 
every night when you get home, you go check on mia first thing. 

i love you because: 
you know how to say sorry. 

i love you because: 
you always go into so much detail when telling me a story- thats when i can tell you are excited!

i love you because: 
you are such a handy man and can fix/make almost anything!

i love you because: 
you wont watch the shows i dont like when i am around (family guy, breaking bad)

i love you because:
you have good friends, who are really kind to me. 

i love you because: 
you let me spend a quarter at the mall on gumball machines because you know how much i LOVE them!

i love you because:
you are smart with money and have taught me how to save

i love you because: 
you always smell soo good. i love your cologne, the smell of your hair, your fresh breath, and your yummy deodorant! i know, i know, a little weird, but you always smell yummy..

i love you because: 
you know how to calm me down when i get all worked up at a situation 

i love you because:
somehow you can turn my tears into laughter

i love you because:
you tickle my arm every night before bed

i love you because:
you don't complain that I don't shave my legs every week... haha

kev, i love you because you love me. you love me for who i am. i don't have to change to be someone i don't want to be, and i feel more comfortable around you than i do anyone else. i can't believe it's been 3 years next month that we have been married... here's to forever, and ever! love you long time! 



4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Eric watches those shows too and don't like it!

Chelsea said...

Eric watches those shows too and don't like it!

The Duke said...

I'll admit you got quite a catch there, Gillian! We love Kevin, too.
Wonderful post.

xoxo erin estella said...

Cute cute blog! :) very funny and clever!
-Erin @ erinestellacall.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...