Monday, May 14, 2012

personality coming through- watch out! :)

Mia is so dang cute. I can't get enough of her. She has such a personality, and in the last couple of weeks we have really seen it show through! She has some silly faces she does, and she talks to us NON STOP! I love it!! 

She loves going on walks, although if the sun is in her face, she will squint her eyes and move her head back and forth till we get the sun out of her eyes. Haha. We have been taking tons of walks, we usually go on at least a mile walk a day. 

Here she is talkin to me. She likes this little toy mat.
video

She has started making this face in a few pictures. It's so funny! Kevin hates this sweater on her. He says it's a grandma sweater- but its the ONLY sweater she has and its 0-3 month but wayyyy too big. she needs some meat on her bones! 

face again. silly girl. We sit her in the bumbo once a day usually, she doesn't really like it yet though. 

face again. This was at church yesterday. :) 

Here she is smilin away at me. I just love her little self!
video

She will be 11 weeks old on Wednesday and I can't believe it! She is so much fun, and she gave me the best mothers day present ever, she slept for 11 straight hours that night!!! wahoo!! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...