Sunday, May 6, 2012

i love you long time babe


When Kevin and I were engaged, our friend Jon was just getting into video making. He thought it would be fun to do an engagement video! I totally forgot about it till last night when Jon and his wife were over- I thought I better share the video! I laugh at myself in this video because I am always pulling Kevin in for kisses (I can't resist I guess...) and just so you all know, he was teasing me through out this WHOLE video, so there are a few times where I push his face away or something just to tease him back... but it's a little embarrassing haha. We are funny... 

I just have to say that whenever I watch this video, I just am reminded of how lucky I am! Kevin is my everything. My best friend. My lover. My spiritual rock. My helper. My baby daddy hehe. My handsome! He is so kind to me. I hope Mia marries someone just like her daddy, because then I will never worry about how she will be treated. I know she would be loved, cared for, and handled with gentleness. Marrying Kevin was the best decision I have ever made- and I am SO grateful I get to spend eternity with him. I can't imagine it any other way.

Not only does he treat me so well, but how the HECK did I get such a hottie husband?! He makes my heart beat fast, my stomach do flips, and my mouth smile! 

 I love you, love you, love you long time babe. 

2 comments:

The Duke said...

I had never seen this one. It's cute. Ammon would have covered his eyes. :)

The Thomas Family said...

This is SO cute! I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...