Friday, May 4, 2012

firsts and stats

I thought I better write some 'firsts' or Mia's on here before I forget!! I added a few pictures of our little love bug just for your viewing pleasure. :)


*Mia got her first cold on April 11th. She had it for about a week. 

*She was left with a baby sitter for the first time on April 6th. My mom watched her while Kevin and I went to The Hunger Games. 

*Mia slept for 6 hours the night of April 5th into the 6th. 


*She had her first blowout on April 5th... yucky!

*She first sucked her thumb on March 27th.

*Mia's first time spitting up was March 19th.


*Her first outing with Kevin and I was to Buffalo Wild Wings and Ikea- March 17th.

*Her first walk was March 11th, on the Provo River Trail.

*At her 3 week appointment she weighed 8lbs and 3oz and was 20.5 inches long. 33rd percentile for weight and 44th for height.

*At her 2 month appointment, she weighed 9lbs 13 oz. and was 22.5 inches long. She is in the 13th percentile for her weight, and 38th percentile for her height. Her head circumference is in the 7th percentile. 

*She first rolled over the week of April 14th (not sure of the date. My mom caught it on video, I will have to ask her what day that video was taken.) She has been rolling over ever since! 


*She is still wearing newborn clothes mostly, but does occasionally wear 0-3 month outfits now. She will be 10 weeks old this coming Wednesday. I just started putting size one diapers on her this week, and they are a tad bit big. She is a little baby! 

and drumroll.......

*She slept 8 1/2 hours last night!!! wahooo!!!!! 

We sure do love our Mia Jane... She is my best friend and always puts a smile on my face. She is a wonderful addition to our family, and I couldn't be more grateful to have her in our life! I love how alert she is, and how smiley she is. She will sit and talk to you forever (making cooing noises) and she squeals all the time. I am excited for her to start talking someday because I am anxious to hear what her little voice will sound like! I think she will be giggling soon too... Lucky us! 




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...