Monday, April 9, 2012

mom, stop taking photos and videos of me!

I am sure Mia is getting sick of all the videos and photos I take constantly every day... but I can't help it. Pictures say a thousand words, and they bring back memories for me! So, oh well.... she will be glad some day when she is older and can look at her cute baby self....

dont mind our unfinished dresser.. it will be done one of these days. and all the papers on top I need to file. and my crazy baby voice.

video


video








4 comments:

Dave and Tana said...

I love that little white top! So cute!

Jared & Kelsey said...

Love her beautiful dark hair!

Lokodi said...

I took a ton of pictures of my first too. Unfortunately, my other two kids have kind of gotten the shaft. I ran out of energy I suppose. I remember the first one being so incredible. I couldn't stop staring at her. Every little thing they do is amazing. I'm glad you're enjoying her. I love her headband and that double chin is to die for!

Lindsey
P.S. you definitely have a mover on your hands. I bet she'll roll, crawl, and walk early.

Alyssa said...

Na she is too cute. :) I love all the pictures. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...