Tuesday, April 3, 2012

i just can't get enough...

although this baby keeps me awake at random times during the night, and toots so loud in public that people think it's me even though its DEFINITELY her, sometimes cries for no reason, and wants to be held somedays all day... I don't mind. 

I don't mind because she is the single most amazing blessing we have received in our family. 

I don't mind because she smiles at me and recognizes my voice when I speak. 

I don't mind because when she wants to be held all day, at least she is snuggling. 

I don't mind because she is our little miracle. 

I don't mind because she is absolutely beautiful in my eyes.

I know she will be grown up in the blink of an eye, but I sure do love this snuggly baby stage. 

I had lots of people tell me I was going to be sooo tired and get frustrated when she cries for no reason, and that it would be really hard. But honestly, it's not been that hard. For some reason, it all just feels right. I have enjoyed all of it! I get up with her in the middle of the night to feed her and just look at her in awe.. thinking... how did we make this cute girl? God trusts us to take care of his precious daughter? Wow! We are lucky!

It's definitly been a learning experience, but one that I love, and cherish every day. I am SO glad I get to stay home with her. She is so special. We love her more than words could explain. 

Here are some pictures from today- she is so alert and fun!


4 comments:

Radiant Red said...

Love your amazing attitude! You both are so beautiful! Thank you for your thoughts on Motherhood! I can't wait!!

The Duke said...

This makes me smile!

Dave and Tana said...

there is nothing better!

Melanie Fox said...

Gill she is seriously so beautiful! I am so happy for you it's seriously the best thing ever huh! I can tell you are a good Mommy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...