Here are some facts about this baby so far:
- She now weighs 7lbs 5oz. (7lbs 12oz. at birth)
- She is now 20 inches long. (19.5 at birth)
- She sleeps AMAZING. Usually, she takes naps that are about 2 1/2 hours to 3 hours long during the day, and then sleeps for a good 4 hours at night. We have only had two nights where she has woken up like every 2 hours, but for the most part, 4 hours is what she does. (thank goodness!)
- She smiles while sleeping. All the time. Either she has gas, or is communing with angels. Haha. Or both. :)
- She makes a little noise that sounds like a sea horse. It's so funny. I need to catch it on video.
- She hates to be put in the carseat. She will cry really hard when you first snap her in, but then will stop crying and fall asleep the minute you pick the carseat up and put it in the car. She likes the car.
- She makes an "o" with her lips all the time. Its so cute! I need to get a picture of that too..
- She likes it when I sing to her when putting her back to sleep. I usually sing I am a Child of God, I Love To See The Temple, A Childs Prayer, and then a song that I know from my childhood.
- I have a hard time burping her. Usually Kevin is the only one who gets her to burp. She just swigs my milk in like none other and then has to pull away quick and cough 5 times because she inhales it! It's kinda funny but sad too haha.
- She projectile vomited on me yesterday. She was eating and drank too fast and pulled away to cough and all of it came out on me. It was awesome. Haha.
- She has been sleeping in her crib in her room since day one. I love it.
Her lips are my favorite feature about her, then her hands. Her lips are just perfect.
I have so much fun dressing her up and playing with all her hair! When its wet, her hair is SUPER curly. So, I put a little gel in the curls to keep it curly sometimes.
She is always happy in the mornings. We open the blinds every day and let the sunshine come through and it makes us both so happy!
Well, that's all for today. Just a lil update! We love our little Mia!