Saturday, February 25, 2012

some cool songs I dig

here are some good songs i have been obsessing over lately. 

this first video, blows my mind at how well those two sound together. wow. two of my favorite artists coming together... pure love!

this song reminds me of my brother dave for some reason. its a super weird music video, but I love the song and his voice.

this one is just the coolest concept in the world. OK Go is freaking awesome. You will enjoy this video, I have no idea how they come up with these things.

and the last song, colorblind by leona lewis. I love it... so so so good. 

4 comments:

Lokodi said...

Man, I'm so bummed. It won't let me watch any of these videos because I'm in Germany. I'll have to go look them up another way.

Lins

Dave and Tana said...

That song from Fun is super catchy. The lead singer is from the Band The Format... That was a high school band for me. Did I tell you we did a photo booth at an OKGO concert last month.

Mrs.Danielle.Warren said...

Way cool songs! I'm sorry that you're sick :( Today is not my day either. Hope you get better soon! I tagged you in a post!

Mike and Adrianne said...

Great songs. Hope you start feeling better soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...