Thursday, February 2, 2012

one of those sad depressing posts


everyone has bad days. today is not my day.

I just want to crawl in a hole and never come out.

I want to cry for hours.. and pretty sure this will happen today.

I obviously have issues and flaws and am no where near perfect.

I am also obviously extremely emotional today- and I am sure that pregnancy hormones have something to do with that.

I hurt peoples feelings without even realizing I am doing it. I guess we all do that sometimes but I feel like I do it more than usual.

Today I feel weak, defeated, and lonely. I feel sad, and tired, and depressed.

I have to cancel my hair appointment that is coming in tonight just because I can't keep it together. I don't want to pass on my saddness/bad mood to someone else.

It's one of those days where I don't want people around me. I just want to be alone. I don't think anyone could bring me out of this rut today.

I hate that I am so mis-understood. I hate that small communication errors and issues with others can make me feel so depressed as I do today.

Some will say I bring this on myself. That may be true. But it still doesn't make it easier.

I hate today.

maybe I deserve to feel this way sometimes.



the sad thing is, there are lots of people out there who feel the same way I do today. I hope their day doesn't last like this...

8 comments:

Jess and Jen said...

Hang in there, sista! -Jess

Jess and Jen said...

What...Jess beat me to it! Just wanted to tell you I love you! -Jen

Radiant Red said...

I think we are twins, I had the same day. Good thing tomorrow is coming soon ;)

chelsey said...

Chin up girl! Love you!

The Maxfields said...

Hey Gillian! I know I haven't commented in a while but I just wanted to let you know that I always read your blog and love reading what you have to say! I'm so sorry you had a hard day...but sometimes just getting it all out is just what you need. Thinking of you! Xoxo

The Thomas Family said...

I'm sorry you're having a bad day but smile because tomorrow is going to be a wonderful day and TONS of fun!! :)

Kira said...

You know what I do when I am having a bad day? I pray and read my scriptures and ask for comfort and strength. I know! I know! That probably sounds so familiar and boring and probably the last thing you want to hear/read, but its the one that works the most :) Say a little prayer and I will too.. and just remember its these days and times, that make us stronger and happier. What happened to your gratitude blog? I know remembering all my blessings helps me. None of us our perfect. Don't get so down on yourself! Go take a bubble bath and listen to some chic/girl power music!

Michelle said...

Love you Gillian. I'm sorry you had such a bad day. I hope your baby shower was tons of fun! Wish I lived closer and I'd come over and do some crafting with you. Creating stuff always makes me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...