Friday, February 10, 2012

large and in charge!

super excited that I only have 4 weeks left... yay!!!!!! Can't wait to meet this babe. 

I attempted to take some pictures of myself.. they are silly but for documentation purposes, I want to remember how HUGE I got.. haha. 

also, freak, my hair got sooo much more curlier during this pregnancy. Yes, that is all natural curl, and no, I did not diffuse it or curl any pieces with a curling iron. 

yep, large and in charge. braxton hicks are occasionally turning into real contractions and I could be wrong but I think this baby is going to come early. She wants to at least. I get checked on Tuesday at my appointment, and then will go to the doc once a week up till delivery. It's going by SO fast, and I can't believe it!! So excited for her to get here. 

tomorrow is my family/elk ridge friends shower. I can't wait to see everyone. I hope after the shower I will feel prepared for her to get here... fingers crossed! 

1 comment:

Megan Wynn Volnoff said...

You look so great! Very beautiful! I'm just behind you! Hopefully my little girl decides to cook a little longer! Good luck sweet girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...