Monday, December 5, 2011

what do you put in your stockings?


I posted this on my beauty blog and on facebook so for those of you who have already seen it, sorry! I just thought I would share here for anyone who is interested. I am doing some great deals at the salon for stocking stuffers. I can't believe Christmas is in 20 days.... Where has time gone by? I love to do stockings. What do you put in your stockings? Usually I put candy, an orange, a small gift, and stuff like car fresheners, a hair product or something like that.. (all that for kevin). So, what do you put in? Anyway, below is what I am offering for the holidays:

Hey all, this is Gillian {stylist here at haven}. I am offering a STEAL OF A DEAL on gift certificates this holiday! 


Basically, you buy a gift certificate (must spend at least $25) and you get $25 FREE! That covers two haircuts from me if you are a woman! Tell your husbands about this- this would be a great gift for them to put in your stocking. I hardly ever give big discounts like this, so take advantage! This will be valid to buy only until December 10th. So hurry fast! There is no limit on how many you can buy, and they don't expire for 6 months from the date you buy them. Call me if you have questions, or would like to buy one! 


Xoxo, Gillian
801.616.7288

*dont forget to follow my beauty blog- www.gillianathavensalon.blogspot.com

1 comment:

chelsey said...

Oranges and a toothbrush are stocking staples. Itunes cards, candies, lip glosses, etc. Just little things in the stockings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...