Friday, December 2, 2011

my 23rd birthday

today I turned 23!

Kevin took the day off of work but he did have to go to school this morning until one... so, I treated myself to sleepin in! I slept in until 10, got up, showered and got ready, and then Kilee came to get me and take me to lunch. We met with Eliza at Olive Garden and we had a yummmmmy lunch! It totally hit the spot. They gave me a really cute beadboard frame with a picture of Kev and I in it and a stand for it to go on. I LOVE it! Thank you girls for spoiling me :)

When I got home, Kevin got home from school and his parents came over. They gave me a card with some money in it and visited with us for a while. Thanks Carl and Reva!! My friend Noel from the ward then came over with a cupcake and card- so super sweet of her. I just love her. Thanks Noel! Kev and I then decided to go wander over to the university mall and see if there was anything I wanted there. I wouldn't let Kevin give me a present this year because we obviously have no extra money to spend so we just window shopped. Not the most fun thing to do when you don't have money, but it was still fun :)

I have been feeling pretty sick the last few days so today I was really trying to get some strength and feel great but I was sooo tired today. We ended up having to sit down on a bench at the mall for a bit and all I could think about was man, I am pregnant and getting old. What boring people we are to have to sit down in the mall because we are tired hahahahaa.... we are in for it!

After the mall, we went to dinner at Wingers (with the money from my mother in law haha, thanks again!) Wingers is my favorite place to eat besides Los Hermanos. It was extra good and they even gave me a free piece of asphalt pie that I only took like 2 bites of. No room in my tummy!

We came home and got in our pajamas and then watched "it's kinda a funny story". I fell right to sleep at the beginning, and Kevin fell asleep half way through. He needed to take a nap anyway because he had to go into work tonight to work a Grave shift. So now, I am awake and probably going to go sit by the Christmas tree and read or something until my eyes get too tired to stay open. I was hoping to be asleep before he left but I woke up and am now wide awake. I hate going to sleep without him...

Over all, it was a great day. A little bummed Kevin didn't get me a cake...haha jk, but a white cake with lots of frosting from sams club would have been yuuuuummmyyyy.... can you tell I am pregnant yet? But really I don't need it. I am getting my gestational diabetes test on the 6th, I gotta behave! All Veggie diet! haha jk I could never do that.

I got lots of birthday texts and wishes on facebook and calls from friends and family and I so appreciate it! Thanks to everyone who made my day relaxing and special!

Now tomorrow we are going to Nutcracker (which is free!) that my studio is putting on in payson. Can't wait to see it! It will definitly put me in the mood for Christmas...


6 comments:

Clint and Gillian said...

Happy birthday Gillian! Sounds like a GREAT day was had :)

Alexis Kaye said...

happy late birthday!! :)

Michelle said...

Did you receive the card I sent? I hope it arrived in time, I sent it on Monday.

beckaboots said...

Happy Birthday! It sounds like it was great! Pregnancy is sooo tiring. Haha. I understand feeling old.

Bekah
If Work Permits

Kyka and Ev said...

That sounds like a great day!! I'm glad you are back, I like reading your blog a lot.

Mrs.Danielle.Warren said...

Gillian!!! I'm glad you had such a great day! You got to spend time with the hubby and had some great company. It feels fabulous havin a day just for you ;)
Miss seeing you at the salon :( like I can't even remember the last time I saw you! That needs to change! I miss and love you're face!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...