Thursday, December 29, 2011

a little crafty sum' sum and a card swap group

I finally got some crafty things done. For Christmas, I gave my mother in law some cards I made! I got her a cute pink box to put them in. I ended up making about 20 or so, and this was my first attempt at making cards! It was really fun, and I think I will continue to do it! I wanted to make her more but I just ran out of time. 


I will have to start a card swap with friends, who wants to do it? I have really been wanting to get into card making for a LONG time. I love cards. I have a huge box full of cards that I have kept since I Was little- holding every card I have ever been given. I treasure cards and notes. It makes my day when some one sends me one in the mail! So, We could do it once a month, and everyone would bring like 10 of the same cards so everyone can get 10 (or however many people are in the group) different cards at the end of the night to keep. We could do treats, and we can do it at my apartment. Anyone want to do it?


If you are interested, please email me so I can set up a group of ladies and the first date- thinking of doing it in the middle of January to give you time to make some. My e-mail is: themohlmans@live.com


Hope you enjoyed the cards I made! Nothing super fancy, but hoping to get better as I make more!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I would love to do a card party!

let me know the details, i emailed you with my info!

Jan said...

Makes me wish I lived closer. I love making cards.

Jan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...