Tuesday, December 6, 2011

funnies

i see lots of funny stuff on pinterest. here are a few of them that made me laugh tonight. *a few may be crude.*

haha.. funny because this is at walmart. probably the only store you would see someone wearing a shirt like this in..

um, this is me. EVERY shower curtain. I check behind it to see if someone is there. call me crazy. 

haha, this is totally funny. I want to do this to my kids although I freaking hated curfew growing up. 

haha.. this is crude but funny. just had to add it.

just a few to make ya laugh.

xoxogillian

6 comments:

Adam and Crystal said...

Gillian me and my husband just laughed through those. Thanks for sharing them!

Jess and Jen said...

I am with you on the shower curtain! -Jen

Michelle said...

Love all of those! My fav is the fart shirt. Pinterest is the best :)

Tiffany said...

I'm right there with the shower curtain, especially if I am using a bathroom at a home other than my own. Poor potato head.:)

beckaboots said...

Haha those are pretty funny! I've seen a few of those on pinterest but not all of them. Always nice to have a good laugh.

Bekah
If Work Permits

Michelle said...

Ok, so I laughed out loud at the Mr. Potato Head. All of those were so true, I peak a lot behind the shower curtain, especially when home alone.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...