Thursday, October 27, 2011

recent pictures

When I was first pregnant I showed REALLY fast. Everyone kept asking me if I was having twins and it seriously made me feel so fat. haha. Now that my body has grown into the belly more and it looks more like a bump and not just fat, I love it! Its so fun. I dont mean to brag but I have only gained 4 pounds and I am 20 1/2 weeks. I feel like I haven't gained it anywhere but my belly either. I am proud of myself for that. Haha! (watch, I am going to blow up my last trimester and get huge). So, this is a picture of me today. 

This was when Kevin and I went to kennecot copper with our friends jon and kenna in the summer. jon took the picture. I just got the picture so I thought I would share because Kevin looks SO cute! Gosh my hubs is a hottie! 

And, these are the pumpkin pictures I promised I would post after I Got them from Jon. This is the pumpkin Jon and Kenna did. Haha, so awesome! 


this is a weird bump picture. that day for some reason I felt like she was sitting super high and I could not breath, and it looks super weird.. haha

kenna bear!

and here is a pic of all of us! such a fun night, thanks jon and kenna! 

2 comments:

Alexis Kaye said...

How cute! You seriously look darling!!!! I can only hope to be as cute as your preggo! :) I'm so happy for you!!!

beckaboots said...

You are so adorable my dear! Love your bump. And I felt the same way when I first got pregnant. I showed really fast and then it slowed and then grew into a lovely bump. Are you feeling good? Hang in there and keep her cooking :)

Bekah
If Work Permits

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...