Monday, October 31, 2011

a busy couple of days

I have had such a busy couple of days! 

first off, starting mary kay is AWESOME! I got my inventory, and it was like christmas!! Oh gosh. So I have been super busy organizing everything and trying to book parties. On Saturday I went to a conference for Mary Kay at the Hilton Hotel and I learned SO much. I loved it! Not only do they value a good business, but they really value family and happiness and I felt like it was just what I needed to give me the extra bump. My goal is to earn a car by March! That means I need to work super hard. I will need 14 consultants under me. So, let me know if you are interested because I WANT and NEED to hit this goal! :)

On Friday I helped my friend Whitney throw a halloween party at her place. we had tons of good food and fun! I will try to get pics up soon from it. 

Saturday after I got home we had two family halloween parties. First we went to my parents in Elk Ridge. This is the first year they have ever had a party! Everyone dressed up and we had good food. My mom made homemade mini pumpkin pies for a pie eating contest! We also did a donut eating contest. They played bowling too with pumpkins and Toilet Paper in the back yard. haha! So fun. Here are some pictures my mom took from the party: 

this is the little kids getting ready for the contest. Leah, Geoff, Ella, Sarah, Abby, Jake, Henry, and Lauren

Geoff won, and it was SO funny to watch Ella because she just kept licking it and could not get a bite. I laughed so hard. 

the adults contest. Kevin, Brent, Jess, Chelsey, Jen, and Kaitlin. Jen won! Kevin got second. Jen was going at it! Jess kept saying its because shes a good kisser ;)

Haha. I love Kevins costume. He was a detroit gangster. He even used glue dots to put on some rhinestone earrings! 

here is my little buddy Sam. This is Adam and Amys little boy. He LOVES when you say 'boo' to his face, he laughs and laughs. He was the cutest little penguin!

Ammon was a guy from the blue man group, and I was a nurse! 

This is my dad mixing his famous homemade rootbeer. I LOVE his rootbeer. Its sooo good. The kids loved it too!

Here is the bowling ball Jen made for the bowling game!

I wasnt there for the pumpkin pie contest but I think my brother Adam won. Jess (pictured below) apparently doesnt even like pumpkin pie but did it anyway!

After that, Kev and I went to the Mohlman family party. We had Chili and cornbread for dinner. I took my chili, super YUMMMMMY. I actually had been up since 5 am that morning so I was REALLY Tired and fell asleep on their couch for an hour! woops... They did a costume contest and had some really fun costumes. I dont have pictures of that though because I didnt take a camera and I havent seen any pictures posted yet. 

On our way home, Kevin and I went on a free haunted train ride in Lindon that this family does every year. http://www.stringtown.us/. Its so much fun. I was actually scared a few times on the ride! hahaha. 

We came home and I ZONKED out. I didnt wake up till noon the next day. woops. I had been so busy all weekend and I was wiped out. 

I forgot to mention that friday I went to physical therapy and found out that I have developed posterior pelvic pain. apparently my joints are too loose and my pelvis has expanded too far during this pregnancy, therefore causing major pain in my back. today i couldn't even bend over and i am now limited to picking up anything heavier than 5 pounds or sitting on the ground. ugh. I wasnt sure what he meant when he told me so i looked it up last night- http://www.coreconcepts.com.sg/mcr/posterior-pelvic-pain-sacroiliac-joint-pain-in-pregnant-women/

It sure is SUPER painful and I am having a really hard time getting around BUT it's totally worth it. I cant believe I am 21 weeks pregnant and this little girl will be here in 4 short months! I cant wait. :) 

Well, thats all for today! Happy Halloween!!

2 comments:

Dave and Tana said...

Fun times. All of the kids looked so cute at the family Halloween party. Homemade root beer..YUM! We wish we could be there to celebrate with the clan. Glad you had a fun filled day, I would have slept till noon after all of that too.

Mike and Adrianne said...

Sounds like you've been busy. That's good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...