Wednesday, September 7, 2011

this ones for you mommy!

this last weekend, a hero came and saved me. My MOMMY!! 

Like you all know, Kevin works like a million hours and goes to school. He is never home. Because of that, I am the one who is in charge of dishes, and all the other chores. I do good on making sure the bathroom is clean and the vacuming is done, but dishes, you can count me OUT! Every time I walk into the kitchen, I gag like crazy, sometimes even throw up. I can't handle to touch dirty dishes or smell anything. So, for that, literally, we used up every dish in our house and let them sit in our sink for like 2 weeks. I know you are thinking, well why doesn't kevin do the dishes? Well, he has a million other things to do, and that's the last of our worries.

 So, my mom came to my rescue and did our nasty sink full of dishes. I will say that I am so very embarassed that I let the dishes get like that. It really was so bad. My mom didn't complain, she just came in and spent an HOUR doing our dishes and cleaning our kitchen. While that was happening, I was gagging and ended up throwing up. She just continued to take care of me and help me clean! I was so grateful for her and I wanted her to know how much it meant to me! Thank you Mom! I SO appreciate it!!!!!

My mom never complains that I call her multiple times a day. 
She always is strong when I can't be. 
She tells me how it is- even sometimes when it's mean. haha
She works so dang hard.
She cooks yummy food, and lets me eat it. 
She cleans for me. yeppers. im lucky. (kevin said I am not allowed to ever ask her again haha!)
She still loves me even though when I was younger I used to tell her I hated her and I would fight with her like some crazy teenager. Through all that, she forgave me. I was a horrible child!
Shes really funny.
She takes really good photos, and two of them are getting published in a BYU calender this year!! wahoo! way to go mommy!
She takes such good care of all her kids.
She cares about everyone before even thinking about her self.
I just love her. 

So, here are some pics I love of my mommy. I hope she calls me later and tells me how mad she is at me for posting pictures of her.. hehehehe. 

haha, yes, this is a freaking ugly picture of ALL of us. 

I love this picture of my mom and Ammon. She is so good to him. 

Kaitlin and I used to go into her room every single night before bed and bug her till she kicked us out. Not even kidding! 

I love this pic of my mom and my nephew Jacob! 

Me and my mommy at Dave's wedding. 

My mom is my hero, thank you mom for coming to save me and helping me! You are the best!

8 comments:

McKell said...

I think anyone who has ever been pregnant can relate to your dishes situation lol :) me and Daryl caved and only used disposable dishes until i was about 17 weeks. It obviously costs more than and is more wasteful but we felt it was totally worth it for our sanity

Mike and Adrianne said...

I think you are such a jerk for posting that picture of me in the amish dress. I am by far the ugliest in that picture and I demand you take it off! ;)

The Duke said...

Well, Adrianne, look at my "swooping" hairdo -- oh my gosh, Gillian! You know I hate to have any pictures of me taken and shown to anyone. However, your post was very sweet. I should have been over to your place long before I went. I'm happy to help in any way I can. Tell Kevin I will come back.... I know where you live.
I love you, too.
Mommy

The Duke said...

Well, Adrianne, look at my "swooping" hairdo -- oh my gosh, Gillian! You know I hate to have any pictures of me taken and shown to anyone. However, your post was very sweet. I should have been over to your place long before I went. I'm happy to help in any way I can. Tell Kevin I will come back.... I know where you live.
I love you, too.
Mommy

The Duke said...

Well, Adrianne, look at my "swooping" hairdo -- oh my gosh, Gillian! You know I hate to have any pictures of me taken and shown to anyone. However, your post was very sweet. I should have been over to your place long before I went. I'm happy to help in any way I can. Tell Kevin I will come back.... I know where you live.
I love you, too.
Mommy

Dave and Tana said...

I love your Mommy too!!!

I am sure it feels so nice to have all of those dishes put away:)

Steph said...

Yay I'm so glad to keep up with you on your bloggy blog now!!

marcie said...

Yep, you have a very sweet mommy!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...