Wednesday, September 21, 2011

it's a girl!

So I have pretty much already shared this news but thought I would show pictures and whatnot. 
I was positive I was having a boy. I kept having dreams that it was a boy and I thought that because I wanted a girl first that I would for sure get a boy. 

I was truly surprised at my appointment to find out that it was indeed a lil lady! 
I had an ultrasound at 14 1/2 weeks and my doctor said he was hoping we could tell the gender that day. This little lady was moving like CRAZY in the ultrasound. For the most part, her legs were spread eagle, which is why we were able to get such a great shot of her lady parts! haha! 

Below is a picture of her with her legs wide open! The circled part is her lady parts. haha. The doc said that is is pretty positive it's a girl, but seeing as its so early still it could change to be a boy... but I'm not counting on it changing. 

here is another pic of the lil lady. she is laying down, head at the right side and arm along her side. So so precious... I can't wait to hold this little one.. :) 

Now if we could only decide a name...

3 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats! Girls are so fun to buy for, all the dresses and frills :). As for names..... I'm excited to hear what you think up.

Mike and Adrianne said...

You've got a long time still to decide names. We didn't decide Laila's name for sure until she was born--she was a Laila, not a Piper.

C said...

Hooray! Name her Apple. Done.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...