Monday, September 12, 2011

the growing belly

please, don't let me get as big as her. because I don't have her cute body to be able to look cute carrying a baby that big. and I don't know if my back could handle that.. can you imagine? she looks tiny everywhere else besides her belly and it doesnt even look like she got a stretch mark. ah. so far, I have no stretch marks, have not gained a pound, but I look HUGE already...


here's me at 13 1/2 weeks: 
it's kinda looking as though I will be huge at the end of this.. 

I am 14 weeks today, and I have come down with a nasty sore throat and cold. awesome. wish me luck getting over it, because throwing up while you have a sore throat, really, really, hurts. 

on the flip side, I may be able to find out the gender on THURSDAY! thats right, this week! I have an ultra sound, and if they can see the gender, I will beg my doc to tell me. woot woot! 

wish me luck! 

7 comments:

Jess said...

That video is adorable! I wish I was creative like that. :) And you look great and you will be an adorable pregnant lady until the day you deliver, I bet. Although no lies--everyone looks like they've been hit by a truck right after! Lol

The Duke said...

That top photo doesn't even look natural! You look fine. You have a long body so it might not look too big. :)

Kira And James Morris said...

ha ha ! That movie scares me! She does get huge! But that's part of being preggo-growing you and your baby both! You look cute! Don't worry, and best wishes. GET FEELING BETTER SOON!

beckaboots said...

Don't worry, you'll be beautiful even when you're huge :) I got pretty huge myself.

Bekah

Mrs.Danielle.Warren said...

Get better soon girly! Can't wait to hear what the lil bean is! Good luck!

Amy said...

oh wow! my family doesnt show until after 20 weeks, you might have a bit of a belly dear!

gudielgirl said...

awww you look really cute im sure you will be a cute pregnant girl, and that video was adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...