Wednesday, September 7, 2011

ABC's


I don't have anything super interesting to blog about, so I decided to do this little abc quiz thing.. hope you enjoy!

A. Age: 22 (will be 23 December 2nd!)

B. Bed Size: Queen

C. Chore you hate: dishes. hands down. especially while being prego. 

D. Dogs: dont have one, but someday I want one that is really tiny!

E. Essential start to your day: using the restroom. haha! 

F. Favorite Color: green, all the way! the green below to be exact. 


G. Gold or Silver: Silver..Unless it's White Gold

H. Height: 5'8"

I. Instruments you play: I can klunk out a few songs on the piano, and I can play a few songs on the guitar. 

J. Job Title: Hair Stylist, but hopefully once I have the baby I can stay at home.
this was me in beauty school :)

K. Kids: none yet, but can't wait till the baby comes!

L. Live: Provo, UT
I love provo for so many reasons: it's close to everything. It's in the middle. So salt lake is only 45 mins away, and my parents house is only 25 minutes south, it's close to the lake, there are mountains, it doesn't snow too terribly bad (compared to everywhere else in utah), there is good shopping, nice people, and it's a pretty clean town. 

M. Maiden Name: Clark

N. Nicknames: Jilly, Jill, JB, Jilly Bean, Willy

O. Overnight Hospital Stays: none yet thankfully

P. Pet Peeve: I have so many. When people don't use their blinker, When people J Walk on a busy street and you have to stop for them, When Kevin leaves the light on in a room no one is in, When people eat with their mouth open, oh my list could go on and on...

Q. Quote: 

R. Righty or Lefty: Righty, but in dance I was always a better left turner. 

S. Siblings: 6 brothers and 4 sisters!
all the siblings without the parents

T. Time you wake up: haha, like 10 am. I sleep a lot these days. BUT, I don't go to bed till 1:30 usually. Kevin gets home late from work. 

U. University Attended: None..went to Beauty School

V. Vegetables you dislike: beets, onions, broccoli, any cooked veggies too- I like them fresh

W. What makes you run late: Kevin. He takes forever to get ready! Another thing that makes me run late is if I can't get up with my alarm. I have learned to set my alarm WAY earlier than I need to get up so that I can get up by the time I am supposed to get up. 

X. X-rays you've had: Dental, feet a few times, arm/wrist, head for sinus infection, knees, I think a few others?

Y. Yummy Food: Los Hermanos, Mashed Potatoes and a Roast, My moms homemade pizza and homemade bread, chips and salsa!!

Z. Zoo Animal Favorite: Giraffes! 

well, that's it. I tag- (my family) it's your turn to do it! 
Chelsey
Adrianne
My Mom
Jen
Tana
Lindsey
Kaitlin
Nancy
Amy
Michelle



1 comment:

Jess said...

Oh my heck, Mike leaves on the light all the time and it makes me crazy! Ugh! Lol I'm glad you've updated your blog...I check like, every day. I love it. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...