Thursday, August 25, 2011

nothing important

i wrote a baby update on my baby blog, if you want to check it out, you can do so at: http://letterstobabymo.blogspot.com/2011/08/baby-nursery-pics-and-bump.html

Kev went boating this morning. I was hoping I would feel well enough to make it there, but I just didn't. boo. Thats ok, I am glad he got to have some fun with his friends! In the mean time, I am listening to music and updating blogs and all that fun stuff.

My sister in law gave me a bunch of maternity clothes yesterday, yay! I am so grateful for that, Thank you Amy!

My brother lance invited me to Spotify, you should check it out, its pretty cool.

my mom just flew out to CO this morning to be with my sister for a few days. wish I could go!!

Kev starts school next week.. boo.

I havent crafted for months. i need someone to want to have a craft night so I am forced to craft. who wants to come over and craft with me?

hm. well short blog post for today. don't have much to say. hope you are all having a good day!

4 comments:

Christene said...

Sorry your feeling down in the dumps! I haven't crafted in forever either. I know were not good friends, but maybe we should have a craft night together. I could always use some more friends :].

Jess and Jen said...

You are such a blogger lately! We are opposites...I actually made a few things yesterday for the first time in AGES! I have maternity stuff too. I don't know if you'll want it but you can look through it! Feel better! -Jen

PaigeE said...

um. . .ME!

Kira And James Morris said...

Me too! Me too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...