Monday, August 29, 2011

craft nights??

ok crafty ladies.

I think I am going to start up craft nights. I am always sooo bored at night and need something to do. I need girl time- and craft time! So craft nights a good idea right? So, here is what I thought we would do.

everyone brings their own project to work on. I have 2 glue guns and a pair of scissors, a rotary cutter, a mat,  glue guns, paint and a few other essentials. Anyone is welcome to use those essentials while they are here, but will need to bring their own things to work on. I also have a sewing machine and pins if you want to use that. This would be fun to make cards at, paint cute blocks, make headbands/bows or whatever.

I would love it so everyone could make the same project but I just don't have the energy to organize something like that.. haha! So, come, eat food, make your own projects, and get some girl time!

you should bring food to share with everyone who is there. I will always have something for you all to snack on- but it's always better when there is more right?! :)

I was thinking of starting next week. If you are interested in coming, leave your email in a comment below and what nights work best for you. I will then email everyone letting them know what night seemed to work the best along with my address and number incase you need it.

would anyone be interested?

9 comments:

Dave and Tana said...

That sounds fun! Wish we lived close to eachother..

Mrs.Danielle.Warren said...

I'm in depending on the night!!! dawarren10@gmail.com

The Almonds said...

Im totally interested!! that would help me get some of my projects done. I can do any night, rmartin09@ymail.com

Ashley Rose said...

Oh my goodness--I've been thinking about doing something like this for a while now! I know we're not exactly close friends, but that doesn't mean we can't be, right? Or at least crafting buddies! I need some creative release/girl/adult time! Any night would work for me, as long as I knew a week or so in advance so I can put it in my schedule.

fakink@gmail.com

Christene said...

Yay! Im in any night but Thursday. If we absolutely HAVE to on Thursday then as long as I know a week in advance I could make it work, but preferably any other night. Yay! I'm honestly so excited. Christene.edenfield@gmail.com. I'll totally bring my cricut!

Allison said...

Yes yes yes!! I'm in!! Just text me if that's cool. If not, I can text you my email address. Next week's schedule is a little up in the air. I have a pending HOA mtg to go to and they haven't finalized the day yet. I should know in the next day so I'll let you know ASAP.

Kylee said...

Me!! I can do it any night but only after 7ish on Thursdays. I may just have the baby :) kyleelabrum@hotmail.com

Melissa and Jeff said...

I could do sat nights, melissa.alvarez13@yahoo.com

Amy said...

Yes! My schedule is sooo busy that I rarely have a free night anymore. Let me know when you have one though, so I can try to make it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...