Thursday, June 23, 2011

um, ok, really?

warning: this is a negative post today. take it or leave it.

people really really bug me sometimes.

today is one of those days. i am SO bugged. i am so sick of people telling me what i can and cannot do. im sick of fake people. i'm sick of people who love to pretend their lives are perfect. i'm sick of people gossiping to me about other people.

to the people who have been bugging me lately:

people, you don't have the right to tell me what i can and can not write on my blog. it's MY blog.

once again, DON'T READ IT if you don't like it. because i could care less if you read it or not if all you are going to do is pass judgement to me.

regardless, telling me what i can and cannot write is not ok, because i don't go around telling you what to write.

know your facts straight before you make assumptions about me or my family.

there's always two sides to a story. dont you ever forget it.

how bout this, stay away, if you want to bring extra drama into my life because i don't care for it.  :)

don't mess.

there. i said it.

sincerely, from,
gillian, the bugged blogger.

7 comments:

The Almonds said...

Oh my gosh!! I am so sorry, stupid people. I love what you write its to bad you can't block those people that always try and think they can control what you write or write negative comments on your blog. Your beautiful and your blog is perfect!! I love reading something so true. I know I can't make you feel better but I love your blog I check it like everyday to see if you have posted :) LOTS OF LOVE!!!

Steve and Estella said...

Rachel totally read my mind! That is exactly what I was going to say. Call me a stalker :) I wish people weren't so rude!!

Kelsey said...

People are SO stupid. I love, love, LOVE your blog! Seriously, people need to butt out and not read your blog if it's going to irritate them to the point of bugging you about it. Your blog is insightful and so much fun to read! Never stop :)

Ashley Rose said...

TELL it, girl!! I have a disclaimer on my blog...you're welcome to copy and paste!! LOL

Amy said...

Boo on them. That's all I have to say. They should shut the
'h'-'e'-double-hockeysticks up.
I hope you have a better day!

Gillian Mohlman said...

aww thanks girls! i love you all. thanks for the support :)

Alexis Kaye said...

I agree. I don't understand how some people think it's their place to judge and pick at everything everyone does. And really, people you don't know and love and trust, don't get a chance to "vote" about what you do and don't do.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...