Thursday, June 23, 2011

disclaimer

my friend Ashley commented on my blog post below (thanks for the support ladies) and said that on her blog she has a disclaimer. I read it and thought it was awesome. I laughed. So, here it is people. This is my disclaimer for this blog- as written by the wonderful Ashley. (yes, go follow her...)


If life is a flower bed, my blog is about both the flowers AND the weeds.


Seems like mostly it's the weeds...

Try not to let that deter you from reading--it can be entertaining. I am really working on making it more about the flowers, but who wants only the daisies and roses? Posting about the yuck is therapeutic for me. It's my version of "pulling the weeds."


WARNING: This blog is written according to my point of view and opinion and it may offend you at times. If you can't handle it, don't read it. You might Laugh. You might cry. You might die of boredom. Read at your own risk (or enjoyment).


and yes, that previous post made me feel better thank you very much. watch out!

1 comment:

Ashley Rose said...

HA! I love it. I'm so glad I was of some sort of service! Readers, beware!!! lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...