Monday, May 16, 2011

Haven Salon Bazaar

Our Salon had a fun boutique the last week of April and it was a great turn out! We had tons of fun vendors there. Here are some pictures of the vendors. 

This is Katies stuff. She works at the salon with me. I absolutely love her. This stuff is still for sale at the salon. 


This is Suzannes stuff. She also works with me at the salon. She made all these by hand! SOO cute! You could still buy things from her if you would like.

We even had a Stella and Dot representative there! It was amazing- I love their stuff. Just a little over priced for me though..

Luba is the owner of this skincare line- Winecutical. It's a huge high end line in Europe that she is trying to bring to the US.

We had the Groovy Gourmet cookbooks there- I bought one for myself.

This is Stephanies stuff. She works with me as well and all her stuff is being sold at the salon still if you are interested. She sells super cute earrings!


I couldnt remember this vendors name, but they had cute stuff.


Some fun crocheted things!

One of Stephanies Client's owns this cake shop- so she brought all her treats to sell!

Let me tell you what, it was all SOOO good!


Sabrina works with me too. She makes bracelets.


Stephanies Mom makes cards so her mom came and brought all her cards!



We had someone come do feather extensions in everyones hair too.

Stephanie is having her baby TODAY! Shes so cute.

Here is my niece Ella. She was trying on some of my cute bows :)

Still for sale at the salon :)

Here is my booth. I had home decor/wood stuff and wreathes, as well as my jewelry/bow holders and hair accessories. My sister in law made the paper wreaths.

The purses are also my sister in laws that she made, and the baby tie onesies. The hair accessories are still for sale at the salon. 

Also, just as a side note, if you make an appointment with me this week, I am offering a FREE eyebrow wax! Just give me a call and make sure to mention this when making an appointment. 801-616-7288.

2 comments:

Kira said...

Those treats loook so yummy!

Seth and Natalie said...

Wow, there were a ton of booths, how fun! I love those little crocheted owls. And how sad for me that I wasn't there, and still don't have a feather in my hair. By the time I get around to it they'll be out of style. Loving my bangs,I get so many compliments, you did a GREAT job.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...