Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Farmers Market in Provo

I am doing the farmers market starting June 4th through October every saturday, here in provo at Pioneer Park. I will be selling tons of fun things! I was busy crafting away all afternoon making some things. Here is a sneak peak of some of my bows/headbands that are new. As always, if you are interested in buying one, you can either buy them at the salon, or at the Farmers market in a few weeks. Hope you will ALL come visit me! :) 










I also have started watching The Voice. I LOOOVE it! How many others of you like it? 

sorry such a short post for today. I'm busy busy!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the voice also! Its amazing! And your bows and things are super cute!!

The Duke said...

I love the yellow polka dot one! Wish I was a little younger. :)

Kyka and Ev said...

I will definately come visit you sometime. When I work at my Provo location of my job.. it's just right across the street. You should stop by and get a smoothie or italian soda sometime. It's the coffee shop behind fresh market. I'm not there all the time though. But I would love to stop by and buy one of your cute hairbows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...