Monday, May 2, 2011

anxiety

today, I am having an anxiety attack.

I have a few things that are making me nervous and stressed.

1- I am leaving tomorrow to get on a plane to visit my sister in New Jersey. I have only been on a plane once, so I am a little nervous. Especially since I have to leave my husband behind for 9 days... BUT- I know I will have fun.

2- I wont be working for 9 days, so that means no money I make in that time... and also that I am going to be SWAMPED at both jobs when I get back.

3- I had to get a sub for my musical theater class which performs June 1st... I don't know if I can pull the show together in such little time!

4- I am leaving my husband for 9 days. oh sad. I cried last night, and am sure I will cry tonight, and when I say goodbye tomorrow.

5- our ward got split a million different ways so now we are in a family ward and I don't know anyone. But I guess that will be kinda fun too. I didn't really like a lot of people in our ward. I felt like everyone WAY over dressed like it was almost a fashion show or like people were trying to have a popularity contest or something. weird. But I will miss some of my friends there. (Especially Becca!!!)

6- I have to plan pre-registration and customer appreciation day for my job at the utah school of music and dance... and thats all happening like 2 weeks after I get back so STRESS!

BUT on the positive side,

I am going to see my sister in jersey, and I know I am going to have SOOO much fun!
I get to see my brother dave and his wife tana too!
we will prob go to the beach, and we are going to go to NYC, and maybe baltimore.. I get 9 days of PURE bliss over there! And the weather is supposed to be great. So, hopefully, I can just take a chill pill and forget all the anxiety I have, and have so much fun. I havent been on a vacation like this really EVER so I can't wait!!

Sorry for the lack of blogging lately. I have had no desire. You know when someone says things about your blog that isn't very nice it just makes you not want to blog anymore. Even though I do this for me and what others think shouldnt matter, it does. I hate when people say I am too personal. Who are they to judge me and tell me what is too personal for me to write? people..

I do have tons of things to blog about though.
Here is a quick pic of what I sold at our salons boutique last weekend: (I still have some left, because unfortunately, the boutique was a little slow because of bad weather, but it was SO much fun! Loved it.)

until next time... :)

5 comments:

beckaboots said...

Leaving the Hubby behind is definitely one of the hardest parts about any trip! I've only gone like 3 or 4 days and I could barely handle it. But, you will have a great time and your missing him will make the reunion much sweeter.

chelsey said...

We're going to make you have so much fun, you'll forget all about missing Kevin! (okay, maybe you won't entirely) Don't worry about the plane. If you get lost, or worried, ask someone. Anyone can help you
out.

And we're so excited to have you coming out to play!! We're going to have a great time! Maybe we'll take you to Bistro Romano in south philly too. Serious yummy food! You get to eat in the ancient cellar! So cool! We'll see you soon!! yeah for us!

Mrs.Danielle.Warren said...

Sorry you've been so stressed but you are going to have a great time at your sisters! I have been missing your blogging. Can't wait to hear about everything!

Amy said...

Have fun on your trip! & try not to stress too much -- AND don't take a benadryll for nerves, I did that and it KNOCKED me out, haha.

Ty and Whitty said...

I hope you are having a blast on your VACA! Thank you for cutting my hair the other week :)

Also I just wanted to let you know I awarded you the versatile blog award. Congratulations! To accept just go and check out what you have to do here

tyandwhitneyulrich.blogspot.com

make sure to have a look around while you are here and dont hesitate to say hi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...