Thursday, April 14, 2011

sick of being sick

I've been reeling really sick lately. 

and before you make assumptions, no, I am not prego. 

and today, i want to complain. 
I have been getting lots of migraines and always seem to have an upset stomach and lots of nausea. It's such a pain. I really get sick of being sick. I wish I could have a day where I wake up and feel completely healthy without a pain in my body...

this is what I feel like. blah. and kinda like screaming of frustration. (this picture was taken on christmas eve.)

Every Christmas growing up- not kidding about this either- I always got the flu. I would throw up all over the couch and it was horrible. One year I got an ear infection so bad that they had to take me to the Hospital. (mom, remember that?) I am always getting sick. With weird stuff too. Like when I got my gall bladder out. Or the time I thought my appendix burst, but it was adenitis (the swelling of the glands around the appendix), or an ovarian cyst, or passing out or something crazy. what is it with me? Oh don't forget about my crazy migraines that make me throw up. so frustrating. 

I literally stayed in my pajamas ALL day yesterday. No joke. maybe I have too much on my plate and I need a good vacation... good thing New Jersey is coming up in like 19 days..... 

other than being sick and really just wanting to sleep a lot, life is really good. kev is doing well in school, and i love my new salon. screw salon on the ave. haha. :)

well. there ya have it. my rant for the day. guess I better end it with something positive... 

Kev is seriously the best thing that has ever happened to me. last night in the car, I had my ipod on shuffle and this song came up. It is everything I feel about my sweet husband that always takes such good care of me when I am sick (like a 4 am wed when I woke him to get me a pan and some medicine for my migraine) and when I am not sick too. hes the BEST!  so. watch this video. if you want to end this post with a positive. it's short. love you kev, you are my best friend! 

7 comments:

just a girl named ashley said...

totally a face I would pull!

Mike and Adrianne said...

Have you checked to see if you are having side effects from your meds? I am taking a similar medicine as you but for the diabetes (you are taking a diabetes medicine) and one of the side effects is nausea. It helps keep your sugars low and if it works the same way, then if you aren't eating enough, it could make you nauseated.

Anyway, just excerise, drink a lot of water, and destress.

I hope you feel better soon girlie!

PaigeE said...

Ah poopers. I'm sorry you don't feel well. I'll punch someone in the face if you'd like :) You know, just for fun.

You should come visit me or something and I'll have Diet Coke on standby!

Ty and Whitty said...

I hope you get better soon.

Mrs.Danielle.Warren said...

What a great song! Too cute!
& I know how you feel about always having something wrong with your body. Mine can never make up its mind either. Hope you do start feeling better though!

Dave and Tana said...

Hope you start feeling better soon. Cant wait to see you!!!

Eric and Justine said...

Maybe look into see if you have low hormone levels. A lot of women who may feel depressed and get migraines are symptoms. Just a thought.
hope you start feeling better. Migraines are no fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...