Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I looked out the window and what did I see?

SNOW! Freaking rediculous if I must say. It was so warm this last weekend until late saturday night when it dumped some white crap from the sky! But, I got some pretty pictures out of it. This is a picture taken in salem, looking up to Elk Ridge (on the mountain)  where my parents are from. 

They got a foot of snow that night. (A lot of it had melted by now)

Looking up my parents street

Looking down my parents street. Isn't it nice that we got to walk to church? It was so close. 

On our way home from Elk Ridge Sunday, the snow peaked out of the clouds and I got some beautiful photos!!! This is Mt. Timp and looking down to Utah Valley

This is Mount Loafer, looking up from the valley. Kev was driving so I took a pic out the window. 

My pretty home town

Couldnt love the view much more.




here are a few pics from conference. Ella, me and Kev sittin on the couch watching conference. She was snuggling with me the whole time! 

I love this little girl. Shes so beautiful. 

My mom has been sick so she was snuggled up on the couch and Ammon was playing with her hair the whole time. Lucky! 

What was your favorite talk from conference? I liked Paul Johnson (?) talk about trials. So inspiring. 

Well, off to bed. Night! 

2 comments:

Dave and Tana said...

I am so not jealous of that snow! The pictures are great though..I will enjoy the view from far.

My favorite talk was from Richard G Scott...the Sunday afternoon session!

Amy said...

I LOVE her rosie cheeks!! And beatiful photos of the snow!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...