Monday, March 28, 2011

wreath makeover, meeting blog friends, and mountains.

Remember this wreath? I found it at D.I. It needed a makeover. I got it for $2. I was going to sell this one, but I don't think I can sell it, I love it way too much!!

So, I spray painted it white! I thought it might be a little boring, but I kind of like the way it turned out. I tied some tulle to it- white and pink. Cute! I really do like the way it turned out. The beads kind of look like they are cracking, but I couldn't help that. 

What do you think?

Also, I have to give a shout out to my friend Dani! We met through blogging- and she contacted me and came in to get her hair cut! It was so fun to meet her, she is so sweet!!


Last but not lease, here is a photo of the mountains I see every single day! There is so much snow here in Utah on the mountains... so ridiculous. But I can't lie that it's the most beautiful thing ever!  

That's just a small random post for today. Hope you all have a good day!

2 comments:

The Duke said...

I love your picture of Timp. Awesome shot!!

Amy @ Flowery Fashion said...

I wish we were closer so you could cut my hair! Your new friend, is beautiful, as are you! P.S. Love the wreath makeover! :)

Amy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...