Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Some new headbands and bows

I've been busy making some new designs to sell at the salon. I'm in love with the new ones I have made. So super cute and spring-ish. If you want any of them, I sell them all in the salon. :) 




the ribbon covering the headband is so cute!

who doesn't love gray and yellow together?




I'm in love with this one, super cute and flirty. 

need to throw your hair in a pony tail? no problem, dress it up with my cute headbands! 



no, I wasn't driving here. I was at a stoplight, so it was safe. haha

a cute little sunshine bow

I'm linking up to: 

5 comments:

Amy said...

Oh gosh, I love all of these, PLEASE teach me!! Seriously, I'll pay you in cookies and hugs.

Debbie Barr said...

Your bows are always so cute! When are you going to open an Etsy store and sell them? ;)

Jena said...

Jilly.

I love these -- especially the yellow and gray one. I really want to learn how to do this. I want to do a girls night...yes??? Call me.

Clarissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clarissa said...

Seriously, I second Jena's comment! That yellow and gray one is SOOO adorable! It's probably not in your own best interest to teach everybody to make their own, but if you do decide to have a girls crafty night I want to come too!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...