Sunday, March 6, 2011

Please take these items off our hands!

Kev and I are trying to save up some money for 2 trips we have planned this summer. One, My sister Chelsey is flying me out to watch her kids at the end of May and while she is paying for my ticket, I would like Kevin to come out as well. We haven't spent time with them (besides at our wedding for one day) in probably 5 years. 

We also have a Mohlman family reunion in Oregon this summer. It will be kinda pricey for us since we either have to fly or pay for gas to drive out there, plus the cost of the beach house the whole family rented. It's about 220 a family. 

So, we decided to go through a bunch of our CRAP and sell it. I am not listing these on KSL, just on here and facebook. If you want ANY of these items, please call or text me at 8016167288 or email at themohlmans@live.com. I am willing to negotiate some prices. I also will be selling some crafts on here if anyone wants them. I sell bows at the salon too, so let me know if you want those!

Oh, and BTW, We live in Provo, so if you don't live near there, you probably won't be interested...


$5

call or text me
8016167288


I made this. You can write on it with a dry erase marker or put vinyl or something on it. Super cute for a girls room, craft room, or just a spring decor item.
$5
call or text me
8016167288


Kev is selling his snowboard. (well, one of them. He has 3 including this one.) It's a 5150, The length is 163 cm.
$50
There is some damage on the bottom but it has been professionally repaired.
call or text me
8016167288




Kitchen decor.
$3
call or text me
8016167288

Selling my tmobile tap. I got a new phone so this ones just been sitting there. Still has the box and manual. I can't find the charger though... Sorry! I bought this for $80 and its basically brand new still.
Selling this for $40 OBO
call or text me
8016167288



Only ONE scuff on the entire thing.

Kev's old camera that we are wanting to sell since we now have mine. This is a 5 mpx and is a Kodak.
This camera runs on regular batteries. AA.
$30 OBO
call or text me
8016167288

It also comes with the computer chord.

It's in super good shape.

This is a battery charger and computer usb hookup for a Sony Cybershot camera. The camera doesnt work anymore, but if you need these I am selling them for $5. If you want the camera, I will throw it in for free.
call or text me
8016167288

Really cute wallet. It's from Nordstrom. I loved it, and got it as a gift for xmas one year, but have another wallet that I am attached to now. Selling this for $8
call or text me
8016167288

Snaps open and shut

I LOOOOVED this purse but I have too many. I got this at Icing last year and spent $40 on it. I am selling it for $15
call or text me
8016167288

LOTS of pockets and room.

Super cute color too, and really soft leather.
call or text me
8016167288

Place mats, never been used, comes with 4.
$5
call or text me
8016167288

This is what the placemats look like up close. They are really nice, but we have a round table thats too small for any placemats.

Brand new cutting board, never been used. All wood, still in plastic.
$7
call or text me
8016167288


I LOVE this sign, but we have no where to put it. It's magnetic. Basically brand new.
$10
call or text me
8016167288


Sad to get rid of it all... but it will help our apartment not be so cluttery since all of this is just sitting around. Hope I can sell all of it! Let me know if you want it!

2 comments:

Jason said...

That bamboo cutting board is worth nearly $70. I would ask for more than what you are asking. It's too bad you didn't get any use out of it. We love ours.

Amy said...

Gosh I need to do something like this --- we had a garage sale last year and it went super well, good luck with your things Cody would spank me if I got anythign else!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...