Monday, March 14, 2011

mushy gush- i lOvE my husband!

dear kev: i love you more than words can explain. 

i have never been so grateful for something in my life. 

babe, i love that i get to spend the rest of my life and eternity with you. i can't imagine it any other way. you are the sweetest, most soft spoken, most loving, most gentle man in the entire world. you are my best friend. my life. my world. my dreams. my future.

thank you for loving me. thank you for being my husband. thank you for supporting me. thank you for holding me when i need you. you are my everything! you are the best decision i ever made. i cant imagine life without you in it. i feel like i never lived until you came into my life. i don't know why God thought i was so deserving of such a perfect husband, but boy am i glad you are mine. xoxo

i love you sweetheart!

5 comments:

The Dayleys said...

What a darling and sweet post!! I love it!! Cute pics by the way ;) Hope you have a wonderful week and things keep looking better and brighter for you!! You are in my prayers! luvs.

chelsey said...

Ahhh...
Does he get embarrassed by this mushy stuff? Just curious. He does't comment on it, so I wondered.

The Duke said...

Your dad and I both think he's the best decision you ever made, too! He is a really great young man and we sure enjoy being around him.

Amy said...

Very sweet post my friend :).

beckaboots said...

You two are so cute together! Very sweet post :)
Bekah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...