Thursday, March 31, 2011

I know you told me not to, but I did anyway...

I chopped my hair! I seriously couldn't handle it one more day. Its REALLY short. The shortest I have ever had it. The back is a little too short for me but my back of my hair grows really fast. I love the front and sides, its soo cute. I think the next thing I want to do is go platinum blonde.. yea? So, here is what it looks like! 

This was last night after I got it cut. 

It seriously took me 2 minutes to do this morning. So wonderful. 

7 comments:

Kayla said...

I wish I was brave enough to chop mine!!

Looks so pretty!!!!

Nama Halacy's Comfy Cottage said...

Adorable!

Jess and Jen said...

It' super cute! I love how short the back is! -Jen

Mike and Adrianne said...

Cute, cute. You can pull off any hair style. Love it.

Sanna said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I LOVE IT!!! :)

Anna said...

CUTE haircut!!! :)

Lokodi said...

That was really daring, but I really like it. It looks super cute. Short hair suits you.

Lindsey

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...