Monday, March 21, 2011

Fl(H)air accessories- in other words, the bomb.com

So, I don't know about you, but I love getting stuff in the mail. I REALLY love getting stuff. Letters, cards, gifts.. (just not bills!!!) 

My good friend Emma from emmaflhair.blogspot.com sent me 2 CUSTOM made adorable headbands. I about died when I opened it! I couldn't wait to put them on. 

Even the package was freakin cute. She had glitter, her address was written with silver pen on a zebra print paper- it was adorable. 

They even came packaged adorable! 

True love..

When she asked me what colors I wanted, I told her I wore a lot of pink, and she sent me this bedazzled beauty. I seriously wear it all the time. 

AND- I love the black simple one she sent too. I can wear it with so many things. The best part is that I sometimes don't like to do my hair, so putting it in a pony has never looked so cute because I can accesorize (sp?) it with these cute headbands.

so, you like her stuff? well, she has MORE!! She has a blog where she shares tips, tutorials, and tons more: emmaflhair.blogspot.com

Don't you worry- you can buy her stuff on Etsy too!
rings galore... 

colorful cute headbands

fancy black beauties (I LOVE this one) 

and tons more. you will just have to check her out yourself- her Etsy shop is So fun!!
Thanks Emma for sending me some headbands! I treasure them :)

 Emma from Fl(H)air accessories will give a FREE headband away to anyone who goes to her shop and mentions me or the post I did about her. I think you have to make a purchase to get the free headband, but her stuff is reasonably in expensive and I think it's worth it! 

BTW- check out my latest project in the post below, I transformed a cork board that was on it's last days into something beautiful!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Shut up! Those rings are freaking awesome! And, for the record, I LOVE getting things in the mail. Love it. It's like a mini Christmas.

Heidi said...

I am OBSESSED with her stuff! Love ordering from Emma!

Lisa said...

These are super cute! AND you have the perfect hair for wearing these : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...