Sunday, March 13, 2011

come what may and love it and sunshine in my soul!


come what may and love it is one of my favorite talks by Joseph B. Wirthin. I played around with it today and made a printable that would be cute on a card. What do ya think? you are welcome to download it and use it if you give credit. 



Also, I got this print from kikicreates.blogspot.com and printed it out for myself. She has some super cute free print outs!
We are like out of ink, so for some reason it printed out blue instead of green, so I put it on some green scrapbook paper I had and painted a frame from the dollar store, added some tulle, and wala!



I also took a pic of my outfit today. I LOVE my jeans. So comfy. Rue 21- tank and shirt BOTH from charlotte russe, and I made my bow.

and a silly pic for you. 

linking up to: 

1 comment:

Amy said...

Um hello bombshell, you look gorgeous in that last photo!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...