Thursday, March 10, 2011

a clean room

*I posted this on my grateful blog the other day, but decided to post it here too! I had to include my cute jewelry holder, custom made by my friend Becky. Enjoy!*

Today, I am grateful for a CLEAN closet! (and room.) I kid you not, this is my hardest thing to keep clean. I struggle to hang up my clothes. This picture below is truth to that statement. Truth: All of these clothes were on the FLOOR in my room. Every single one of them. Oh saddness. 

This is me thinking: Crap. Why do I let it go this long?

So, I took it upon myself to build me some shelves from some wood we had laying around. This will help me gain more room for storage right?


Heels on top, pants folded below. 

I am also thankful for cute heels. :)

Then, I hung up all of my clothes and hung them up according to color! White, black, brown, gray, purple, pink, red.. etc. 

I got rid of a ton of my shoes because they all had holes in them and were totally worn out. Why was I even keeping them around? Here are the shoes I have left organized. 

And I also cleaned out my drawers, I realized, holy crap, this is where all of my socks have been! I found like 20 pairs that were just unpaired up and laying in my drawers. YAY! I have socks!

So now, I can wake up to a clean room and an organized closet!

I also tried to organize ALL my jewelry! Now that I have this amazing new CUSTOM made jewelry holder from my friend Becky, that was easy! 

I think my favorite part is the knobs on it. So beautiful!

The back even looks good, she added fabric so you couldn't see anything else, it looked polished and perfect!

cute cute!


I love this cute flower as well. 

INTRODUCING: 

my good friend Becky over at the Trendy Twig  sent me that AMAZING jewelry holder, and she has many more beautiful designs to offer! She makes lots of custom orders too, so you just tell her what you want and she will get it made!
Here are a few more of her amazing designs: {all for sale in her ETSY shop!}

look at those cute knobs!

perfect for a few dangly earrings

Cute for a girls room! The great thing about this too is that you can use it to hang up bows too!


antique beautifulness!

I love these two colors together

She also makes things like this, a hot cocoa sleeve! Super cute. I have this fabric too :)

You all should go check out the rest of Becky's shop- and if you are interested in something custom, tell her! She LOVES to make custom orders. The Trendy Twig is amazing! I am so grateful for my cute jewelry holder. Perfectly custom for me and my bedroom. 




4 comments:

Alyssa said...

I would agree with bedrooms being the hardest thing to keep clean

Amy said...

Those jewelry holders are amazing! And I agree - I HATE making the bed.... bane of my existence :). I am still in love with your DI shoes which I saw in one of the above photos ;)

Nama Halacy's Comfy Cottage said...

I love your shoe shelves, saves tons of room!

Nama Halacy's Comfy Cottage said...

Oh yeah I am a new follower too, come check me out and follow me back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...