Friday, February 18, 2011

your gonna love my double chin

okay, so I decided to do a vlog because I saw someone else do this (becky at blue cricket design) and thought it was sooo much fun to watch. She is funny. 

So, while I was driving to my interview at the Utah School of Music and Dance (which I GOT!! by the way!) I started talking and rambling on my camera. 

I look super funny and am slightly embarrassed that I am posting this. But oh well. It's something new I guess. 

I have a big zit on my chin. I have a double chin. I have a lisp. I am chomping on gum. My nostrils are humungo.  And I say 'like' a million times. And "um".  I don't do things like this because I repeat the things I say a million times where as in a blog I can collect my words and edit them.. but this is the real me! 

I'm talking about how I like being real on my blog and why I write the things I write. I also am mostly just rambling and sounding stupid. But, enjoy. Or not. 

let's keep it real.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

You are so stinkin' cute!!!!

Ty and Whitty said...

This is so cute! I am a new follower and found you through a friends blog. I love reading what you have to say. I also really like your hair blog. I don't know if it is weird that you don't know me and I read your blog but I just think you are super creative and cute. Thanks for being real I loved your Vlog

Nichole Gaertner said...

I really enjoyed your vlog and think you have such a cute pesonality! :) I've been debating about doing one for my page as well... but it is a little more nerve wracking for a scatter brain such as I! :P

It was getting to know the "real" you! HAHA!

~Nichole!

The Dayleys said...

How refreshing! Thanks for having the guts to vlog! You go girl!! I agree with you about keeping it real because thats life and its okay. Thanks for sharing!! :)

Alex and Becca said...

just the fact that you are vlogging reminds me of our favorite youtube video. hahaha these crusty crust lips i got.

Amy said...

Please oh please do another vlog, i see Cjane do it on hers and she's ridiculous and hysterical, love that you're doing this -- and I have a double chin in seriously every video, I swear I need to relearn how to talk on camera lol.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...