Thursday, February 10, 2011

Small lil update

I haven't updated for a few days. Sorry. Here's a quick one for tonight:

I got the second part of my mouth surgery yesterday. They pulled my tooth and screwed in the titanium screw. They also finally took my stitches out of my mouth. I have a very, very sore jaw but I Am hoping it will get better quickly. I got a blessing from Kevin and his best friend Jon last night, and it really helped. I am on some pain killers so I am doing ok. It's funny that such a small thing can cause so much pain. Plus, loratab makes me crazy. I don't throw up, but it makes me feel super super nauseated and loopy and tired.

I lost 3 and a half pounds this week. We got a new weight scale and I have been weighing myself every day and trying to eat healthier. As of late, I haven't been able to eat anything anyway since I have been on the soft foods diet. So, I'm sure that helped :)

Kev and I get to baby sit our 2 month old nephew this weekend! I can't wait.

The studio I used to dance at and now teach at, (Lifehouse) is having their Fireside performance on Feb. 26th at the covey center. I am singing the closing song with my friends Jena, Brooklyn, and Mady. We decided after practicing the other night that we are going to stick together and make a name of ourselves. We brainstormed songs we could sing places and a name for our little quartet. Still working on that. So, if you ever need singers at a wedding, party, or whatever, we are the girls for you.

I have read 4 books this month.

I read hunger games (book 1) in 3 nights, and now am on catching fire, and will probably finish it tonight. That means I will have read 2 books this week. crazy. I have turned into a book worm. I LOVE to read.

Well, that's it for today. I gotta go lay down before I pass out!

What have you been up to this week?

4 comments:

Jess and Jen said...

Austin can't wait either! He's gonna love having you babysit him!

Hope your mouth feels better soon!

Lokodi said...

I just finished all three books of the Hunger Game series. They are fantastic! I really enjoyed them. Glad you have the chance to read them too.

Hope your mouth feels better soon. Give baby Austin a kiss for me.

Lindsey

Amy said...

Feel better soon! And on your next book adventures, start the series by Kristin Cashore -- Graceling.

It's my favorite series EVER.

Natalie Willmore said...

Oh that's horrible. anything that has screw and mouth in the same sentence has got to be painful.
Get feeling better soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...